When ZIPS makes headlines, we make sure you know about it. From local newspaper write-ups to national awards and accolades, you'll find the latest and greatest right here.
Apr 21, 2016
- ZIPS Dry Cleaners, an aggressively expanding dry cleaning franchise known for its same-day, one-price business model, has signed another area development deal – this time for nine stores throughout various parts of Maryland. Read the full story.
Apr 11, 2016
- ZIPS Dry Cleaners, an aggressively expanding dry cleaning franchise known for its same-day, one-price business model – currently $1.99 per garment – has signed an area development agreement to build 110 locations in Southern California over the next 15 years Read the full story.
Nov 12, 2015
- It certainly is accurate to say that Angel and Anne Marie Ramos carved out their own American dream as owners of two Zips Dry Cleaners stores (which are part of a franchise they helped form with a dozen other cleaners), but that’s only the second half of the story. Read the full story.
May 8, 2015
The Washington Post
- Zips, which calls itself the disrupter of dry cleaners, took a big step toward being a national chain this week when the Greenbelt-based franchisor sold the rights to 104 additional locations. Read the full story.
Apr 30, 2015
- GREENBELT, Md. – ZIPS Dry Cleaners has signed a franchise development agreement with ZDC Holdings for the development of 104 stores throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Midwest. The agreement marks the largest deal to date for the nearly 20-year-old brand known for its same-day, one price business model. Read the full story.